Saturday, February 23, 2013

Taylor's Goat

Hello everyone!

I'm a Facebook addict you could say, and I enjoy listening to music. One of my not-so-favourite artists is Taylor Swift, mostly because I prefer more "operatic" sorts of music. But, I also have an extreme addiction to fainting goats--it's not a good thing. Buts goats in general are a great thing.(:

Whether you like goats or hate goats, or love Taylor Swift or hate her, this video is for you. Enjoy!


UPDATE: THIS IS A SHEEP! Not a goat. I'm a city girl, sorry everyone, my bad! But, for the record, we'll call it a goat so I can keep my obsession.(;

2 comments:

  1. Bahahaha! Made me laugh!! Of course, I already have a twisted sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this video that apparently has a copyright claim on it so it won't work!:O I should post a new video. :( Noooooooooooo!

      Delete