Monday, April 29, 2013

Light Quotes!

Hi everyone!

Thought I might show you how I basically do things--it's fun! So, not too much writing today. Bummer, I know. First though: put on some music!(:

Here's a Before picture--the only thing I did was chop it down so it wouldn't 
take up half my blog page.(:

Here's a picture of what I was doing when I got started--it's not too much. 
I actually really like this one--it shows that with a few (two for this one) changes, you can
majorly change a picture's feel. 

HA! This is what I dubbed my "fairy picture"--because, look at it! 
IT LOOKS LIKE A FAKEY GLITTER EFFECT! (okay, that's basically what it is) 
But still, bit older, but still warm. And anyone else see the 
sparkles swirling? o.o

And I don't remember what I did with this one to make it so... dark. But I
like it a lot. Kinda has that "cliched" look about it--ya know, with the lame quotes 
that are somewhat taken out of context?

... speaking of which...
Your welcome.

 I thought it needed something different, though. More introvert-friendly and ...
REALISTIC. ^.^ 

Challenge: Create a photo with a lame quote that's taken out of context 
and has NOTHING to do with the picture and 
POST A LINK IN THE COMMENTS! 

Cheers! 
Jenn



1 comment:

  1. Hi admin,
    your post is very special for us.I think light quotes are very special for everyday life. I have collected many quotes from you, and I will come back soon. It's encourage to work everyday life.So thanks a lot for doing this job

    ReplyDelete