Friday, April 26, 2013

The Changes Made to BloggingWithout...

Hi everyone!

With recent times going as they were, it makes me want to immerse myself even more into my writing. Not even book writing--but blog writing. And I think that blog writing can quickly become awesome if I really put the time and effort into it, and also those around me. Maybe I'm being overly ambitious? But at the same time, I've found that the break from my blog has done more harm than good. All in all, it's really pressed me to be more positive and smiley because I'm blogging. I can say, "Yeah, I'm a blogger!(:" instead of, "Um... I blindly surf Youtube?"

Blogging is about community, and putting yourself out there, and bettering yourself. Knowing that you are committed to putting yourself out there entirely--not for your audience's benefit, but yours--and not lying about it gives you that bit more to strive for. You go looking for adventure. You take up new, exciting hobbies--all to give your audience something exciting to look at. And maybe I did fail a little bit, these first few months. But, it's safe now, so I'm coming back on.

And I'm super excited!

Some changes:

  1. I'm starting a new blog (will be linked up top as BloggingWith) that is dedicated to more hard-pressed issues and my ideas on them. I do have opinions, but for those that are a bit more gender-specific and not G-rated (as I want this blog to be), I will be posting them into the Blogging Without portion. 
  2. As soon as the last week of May, we'll be introducing some exciting interviews! I know I've promised some lady blogger's them already, and I hope to do them every month, which means pressing my circles and stretching my brain. I'll post a topic that we'll interview about every month, and start finding random people to interview as according! 
  3. ACTUAL PHYSICAL CHANGES. I'm so excited!!! 
It's so good to be home again~! Yay for the feeling of normality coming back! ^.^ And, I'm totally going to ballet again so the excitement is just rising! Ah! 

Cheers! 
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment