Monday, April 8, 2013

Mash-Up Monday!

Hi everyone!

As I'm writing this, I'm deciding on some tough ideas for my novel. I love the first draft because there's still so much to change--but the second draft looks like it's going to be so much better. Right now, I'm on chapter four, with about 19,000 words total. I'm about three days ahead of the game, and plan to spend most of tonight writing so I can get even further ahead. But, in the long run, life's gotten exhausting and a bit of me just wants to curl up and take a nap. It's been a long past few days.

In other words, I have another interview coming up this Friday, and it will continue until the end of the month. I think this is a segment worth doing--Friday interviews! Hopefully my blogging circle will expand large enough so I can be able to do that. If you're a reader but not a commenter, please start considering commenting! In May we'll start interviewing more random people in my life, and I'm thinking that we'll have a monthly change-of-perspective (i.e. May will be "Blog Upkeep", June will be "Inspiration", and the like). If you'd like to be apart of this, please comment! All interviews will be picked at random depending on the number of Fridays in a month.

But, I guess I know what's on your mind: "Jenn, you're the biggest liar ever."

And I'll just sit over here like: OMGSH GUYS I'M SO TIRED AND AND AND AND... I'm really sorry. <3 I'll work on it.

Huge update sometime this week!

Cheers!
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment