Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Apologies

Hi everyone!

I know. I'm super far behind, and I am dying over here because of it. And let's not get too excited and say that I'm just dying because of this blog--nope. Everything has gotten super overwhelming. See, I have a different blog, one for Irish dancing (that I'm certain some of you have checked out) that needs to be updated and have videos put up on. In fact, it needs posts and steps and so much work. I've also been working on two dance routines for my school's upcoming show (one tap, the other lyrical) of which ya'll might get to see (ah... we'll see how blurry my face is in the end). They're actually coming along pretty nicely! And NaNo, and school, and... sleep. I really need to get some sleep.

I've decided not to bring up my lack of love on some of the other blogs (guys I'm so sorry I've really meant to post more comments than I have!).

It's been a long week(s).

But, I'm really thankful that I did take time last month to write a lot for NaNo. Though I'm not happy about it, I'm using those words in my final word count. I really wasn't expecting life to be like what it is (that being busy). I mean, how does a nerd with no life suddenly get busy? I've promised myself that I would take time to sit and write out blog posts early, but as everyone can see that isn't happening.

I need to stop complaining and just get stuff done now! Thank you all for reading my rants.(: Now, let's get this done!

I WILL be back soon with more posts that are along the lines of the series I have started! Promise! (like, Thursday! Thursday and we'll be back on track!)

Cheers!
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment