Friday, August 2, 2013

So Many Things!

Hi everyone!

Yikes! I've obviously been busy--otherwise I wouldn't be lacking on my blog! It's very chaotic lately, with all the stuffs.

Wait, what stuffs?

WELL--I've painted my brothers room, and am right now working on the exterior of the house (lunch break!). Tomorrow, my fam is going to get some free paint (yayness!) for my room, which means studying up and deciding on my colours. Because I recently swapped sides with my sister (one of my main projects--three days into it and it's *still* going on? Luckily, though, it's not my stuff. It's my sister's stuff, because she refuses to stay neat. (she's a hoarder....)

Anyway, I'll post pics in the before-and-after post, but my room is super dark. Like, the walls are painted a muddy purple. It's horrible. (our house was basically a bachelor pad before we moved in)

So, I recently found out that my mom hates painting. Like, really, really hates painting. Which is why I've been going through and painting all of the rooms in the house. I recently made a list of all the rooms, and we're going through in order of easy-to-access. My room is the first because we're still moving furniture and while it's messy, we can work it. (yay messy rooms?) I don't know what colours, though! I was thinking bright and freakin' girly, but then I was like "Maybe not?" NO SAY!!! D:

ANYwhOO, I'm going to go do some "research" and hope I come up with something good or some colours I like. And then I will murder my sibling for being annoying.

Cheers!
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment