Wednesday, June 19, 2013

A Picture Update

Hi everyone!

Stranger things are afoot. Some people have been using Safari to look at my blog. SOMEONE IS USING SAFARI TO LOOK AT MY BLOG. As a good Googlist, I feel that's an insult. Google Chrome is by far the best web surfer ever in the history of the world. (Mac users, I understand that using Google Chrome can violate your warranty, so I will hold no grudges. And for everyone else? Petty bribes from Bing should never be good enough.)

Anyway, here's some pictures from what I've been up to! I don't have my family's gifts up yet, because I want to make sure they aren't seen, but here's my tshirt and book (I needed pictures up, okay?):

This is Dreamsicle gellato. And it was awesome.


The front of my Legend of Zelda t! Isn't it awesome?  :D

And Sarah Dessen's "The Moon and More"
I've been waiting three weeks and
can't wait to read it!!! ^.^
These are my nails. Circled in red is
where I photoshopped my
small scabs from dry cuticles. I
tried to get them to match my class ring,
but it didn't work. :/ 


Cheers! 
Jenn

UPDATE: Thank you, Lauren, for becoming my seventh stalker!!! Go check her out here! ;) 

3 comments:

  1. It's been saying on mine that people are viewing my blog from google search, which honestly I don't believe it but oh well. Nice pics and I hope you enjoy the rest of your time with family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Lauren (she's in my side bar as Not in Nottingham) has a gadget on her blog that allows her to track the real people viewing her blog. Maybe that would work for you?(:
      Thanks! I'll be sure to.

      Delete
  2. BWAHAHAHA!! I'M A CERTIFIED STALKER NOW! Previously, I was just a lurking stalker person. But now I'm certified! :D

    And I feel insulted by this! I use Safari to view your blog, because it's my default web browser! (I use Firefox on my phone, and Chrome on my iPad, though... But I haven't looked up your blog on my iPad yet. I just dug it out of the pile of junk yesterday to download the Pandora app.) I could use Chrome if I wanted, but I don't want to transfer all my bookmarks and whatnot over -.- Besides, I use different accounts in different browsers, so I don't have to log in and out!

    And yes, if you're looking for real-time views, or at least a track of the REAL countries that have visited your blog, whos.among.us is the place to look. The map widgets are especially awesome, which is what I use :3 I also use the people-counter, which is kinda redundant if there's a map, but OH WELL. THEY LOOK PRETTY.

    ReplyDelete