Monday, June 3, 2013

June Photo-A-Day

Hi everyone!

Look what I'm trying again! :D Luckily, it's over the summer now, and no matter where I go or what I do, I can always have my camera. So I'm attempting this again, with more time on my hands. And because I'm sensing I might just get a little lonely. (so far I've blogged every day this month without fail. That's not an amazing sign) See, the "friends" that I did make and I didn't end the school year very well. Mainly because they decided it's cool to tell me to shut up because I'm a female. I'm not a feminist-freak, but I'm not taking someone's rudeness--and not just rudeness, but cliched, zero-witted rudeness. I mean, if you're going to be rude, don't use cliches. Is it too hard to be witty? (racism, sexism, whatever-ism... not very smart in the end.)

So, anyway, I'm spending the summer mostly alone. Alone and needing a girl friend or too. But, hey, maybe if that job works out, I'll have a friend or two. (I'm seeing so many pluses for this job, but not so many for leaving--GAH!)(btw, I'm writing this at 3 in the morning, those feelings might fade by morning)

(did I mention that I have some serious things to talk about? confusing things that must never be spoken about? so many feels!!!)

I should go to bed.... Anyway, here's the beautiful schedule for June, thanks to Fat Mum Slim:




Cheers!
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment