Friday, June 7, 2013

Week 1: Run or Die

Hi everyone! 

First!: Hugely exciting news!: 

I'M LEAVING! 

Yes! I am leaving, and I'm so excited! 

No, I'm not leaving this blog. Thanks for your concern, though, guys! ^.^ I'm actually just leaving my current residence and staying with my great-aunt in the big city. Which means that I will be extremely busy this summer, and might not get to blog as much as I wanted to. (also: running might be an issue) But, there are some pluses! Ready?: 
  1. I will be working this summer! 
  2. I will be in my home city! (ah! away from this hick town!) 
  3. My family will be getting a much-needed break from me. 
  4. I'll be busy! Because I have no friends, that's really okay! 
  5. GAH I'M JUST SO EXCITED! 
This will be my first really-extended stay away from my parents, by myself. Because I'm now lalalalalala years old, I feel this is fitting. Getting away, finding my place, becoming a grown woman. (haha. I was joking, don't worry.) I don't think that I'll become a grown woman, but one step closer, right? And I'm really excited to be going away for a while, to just relax and work and be with extended family. 

I am truly fortunate. And I thank God for this opportunity to get out of my family's hair for a while. (and hey, can't go wrong with my home city!!!) 

So, I'm super hyped to be getting away. Also, huge and super exciting news: I'm starting a new novel!!! This one, I would love to have feedback on, and don't plan on publishing it. (though, I will start a copyright on my blog. so please don't steal my ideas!) I'll be posting a chapter or so each month/week/whenever, and see how it goes. NaNo is only a little away, and my main goal is just to get some writing done, not making it perfect. 

Anyway, I've run 5 days this week, and have made it up to eight minutes (with a one minute break [it was a baby bird, okay??]). I didn't run two days because it rained all day, both days. But, I have started to work into Irish dancing and ballet again, so that makes up for it, right? ;) 

Cheers! 
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment