Thursday, July 11, 2013

Fangirling~

Hi everyone!

Light subject today. And what is that subject?


Okay. Honestly, I tried to avoid this. I really, really did! But then, I quickly turned into this (listen/skip to :50 and a bit beyond...) over certain things--only, not about a couple, no, about FICTIONAL COUPLES. Which is just weird. Usually. But, um, there's this whole world out there for girls like me that fangirl over certain couples/people. And what is that called? FANDOMS. Boys, girls, monsters--all are welcome to come fan-out with us. Only, fangirls/guys are usually reserved to Tumblr. 

Talk about a huge identity crisis. Why am I on blogger again...? 

Oh, right. That whole "I'll do tutorials! I'll write interesting stuff! I'll entertain them with funny stories!" thing. 

Welllllllll. This is awkward. 

Anyway, so, I haven't exactly met "blogging standards". No pictures every post, and a lot of my posts are apologies about not posting frequently. So out with the apologies! In with the abstract posts about books, fangirling, my novel--everything you should know about me. And then, maybe we'll get into the fun stuff. No promises! ;) 

But, introducing the fandoms! I'm gonna give you one more picture, and then list that all apply to me! ^.^ Do the same in the comments! (promise??!!!) 


Ready? *deep breath* 

  • Demigod!!! 
  • Initiate 
  • Whovian 
  • Sherlocked (I dislike "Sherlockian") 
  • Avenger 
  • Trekkie (my real name? After a character on Star Trek. No joke.) 
  • Jedi! 
  • Brony :3 
  • Rum Runner... 
  • NERDFIGHTER! (only, Hank Green too!) 
  • Brown Coat! 
  • Oncer! 
  • Daughter of Eve ;) (I play this classy, thank you!) 
  • Psycho 
  • Disney Geek :3 
  • Merlinian!!! 
  • MARVEL!!! 
AND SO PROUD OF ALL OF THEM! What are your Fandoms? List them below! 

Cheers! 
Jenn


6 comments:

  1. Well some of these I am definitely more so than others... But here are mine!! :)

    Demigod
    Tribute
    Initiate!!
    Whovian!!!! :)
    Shelockian
    Avenger
    Jedi
    Ringer
    Nerdfighter
    Oncer!!
    Narnian
    Disney Geek!
    Marvel nerd

    There are so many others on here that I just haven't gotten around to yet. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG You're a Nerdfighter???!!!! I feel that I've found the light! *bursts into singing Tangled* DFTBA!!!

      I <3 fangirling! Found my first fictional crush the other day, too.... Well, he's a real person, but stillll! ;)

      Delete
  2. Let's see...

    -Potterhead
    -Demigod
    -Whovian
    -Sherlocked
    -Shadowhunter
    -Avenger
    -Trekkie
    -Jedi
    -Ringer
    -Rum Runner
    -Narnian
    -Psycho
    -Marvel Nerd (even though I haven't read the comics. I'm a bandwagon joiner, I'm afraid...But I do enjoy the movies. They're my favorite!)

    I was once a Brony, but I've fallen out of the series. It's fun to watch every now and then, but I'm not OBSESSED like other people are, therefore I don't call myself by that name. I do have male friends who do, though. And it's kinda scary when they're in college and all they do is sit around and read pony fanfiction and ship people o.e

    YOU DIDN'T EVEN START ON ABOUT SHIPPING!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Lauren, I hadn't slept for 18 hours but I still know what I was doing! (and then I got left behind by my fam, and they were going where free pizza was... ): But, my sis was being noisy in our room as I was *just* falling asleep, so mom was like "OHMERGOD GET OUT OF THERE NOW!!!!" and my sis was like O.O and started freaking out and came and wrangled the dogs outta here and left. It was funny! XD)

      Anyway, but, this isn't tumblr. This is Blogger--where not too many people ship. (and I ship A LOT.) We have to slowly shake the system, not send it spiraling into it's doom.

      Delete
    2. LET'S JUST KICK THEM OVER THE SHIPPING CLIFF AND BE DONE WITH IT.

      Best way to learn how to swim? Get thrown into the deep end. If you drown, it's just Darwinism. Survival of the fittest.

      AND ONLY THE BEST SHIPS WIN! *GRAWWWWR!*

      ...Yeah, I haven't slept much either e_e

      Delete
    3. Well... someone's not feeling too violent today....

      Delete