Thursday, July 4, 2013

Write it Like I Just Don't Care!

Hi everyone!

So.

We're here. Again.

And let me tell you, something has clicked in me about this blog--I kind of don't care anymore. And not in the bad way! Just, I want to write what I'd like to write, and a bit of me doesn't care who reads it.

Because, really, it's more fun when you don't care. :3

I wish I had more to blog about.... (hint: product reviews, book reviews, pin reviews, interviews... all coming soon, starting TOMORROW actually!)

Which brings us to (drum roll, please?) ...................................................................

OUR FIRST INTERVIEW WITH BlOGGER AND FRIEND, LAUREN ROLAND!

*music, fireworks, crazy people*

Whooo! Tomorrow, guys, BE HERE! :D

Cheers!
Jenn

2 comments:

  1. I have kinda been feeling the same way, and I do wish I had more to blog about so that way I would update more often, but during summer life is pretty dull...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only interesting things that happen to me during the summer are the insane customers at my work. (If you haven't noticed, all my Wednesday posts have been about crazy work-related incidents.)

    And writing what you want to write is fantastic! :) Don't let anybody get you down about ANYTHING. Let is happen as it happens, yo! That's the only way to do it!

    HOOOOOOOLY COW, SRSLY YO?! I'MMA BE FAMOUS! :D

    ReplyDelete