Sunday, July 14, 2013

Official Series Announcement!

Hi everyone!

It's 2:05 a.m., and I am sitting here with my brand-new daily planner (because I don't have no cell phone, yo), writing out the weeks for the 16 week Myer-Briggs "According to an INTJ..." series, starting TOMORROW! And... guess when it ends? GUESS??

. . . . .

October 28, 2013.

. . .

That's not exactly soon, is it? Nope. It's pretty far away--but it also brings into perspective that by then, I will be halfway through my first semester of this year's school session (HA! thought I'd tell you how old I was, didn't you!). Which is just like, whoa. My summer is coming to a close. I feel like Roxas from Kingdom Hearts II. Insane.

With that in mind, I'm also going to be doing a weekly "Lemme Write Yo Movie", and you can check out the first post here. I'm going to commit because they're fun, easy, and I feel I can easily let loose on them. And maybe, after a while, I can get my game up to epically failing at Pinterest pins. (I should make a DIY board... so much work on Pinterest. Bllleeehhhhh....)

Also, I'm just going to... let go on the interviews. They'll still happen, but sparingly and when they fit with the current series. (: Thank you, Lauren, for being so kind to do one!!! Kudos, chica!!!

Well, cannot wait to get started tomorrow! It'll be an introduction to Myer-Briggs and a basic "how it works." Now, I've been requested some info, so I'm gonna get on that. ^.^

OH! ALSO, 2,000 PAGE VIEWS! *high fives ALL THAT HAVE EVER VIEWED MY BLOG* I'm so hyped to have gotten this far, thank you all!!! EWE ROCK! :3

Night/Morning/AHHHH!

Cheers!
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment