Monday, July 29, 2013

Let's Talk: The Time I Cheated

Hi everyone!

AH! Another fantastic relationship post! So, in one of my ranty posts, I talked (briefly) about a relationship I was in. And we're gonna get into that a bit, but this has more to do with everything but the guy I was actually in a relationship with. And that's really okay--I still don't think I'm prepared to talk about that. Probably because I really don't think it's relevant. AT ALL.

Anyway, so I was dating this guy (who REALLY doesn't matter), and we were in school. And it was getting around that we were dating so certain relationships of mine (with guys AND girls) started getting super weird. It was awkward. But one--just one--remained the same.

See, there was this short, annoying kid who sat in front of me during study hall. And he was the only one I could talk to when I was alone and had no one to talk to. Mostly because my other friends were busy doing homework. What weirdos.

Anyway, so he was someone most people annoyed. But then, I started talking to him, and we hit it off. We talked about everything from religion (he's this weirdo Mormon) to relationships. And please note the latter part: relationships. Because we talked about this a lot--he was new in his relationship, and I in mine. So, it was interesting comparing notes. (and he insisted I was making a huge mistake. I never doubted him again. He was just too weird.)

He quickly became my bestie, and sometimes we would walk home when the dude I was dating had to go to track practice. I loved this walks the most--it was a break from the chaos, and we were more free to talk about other things. Like, ya know, how absolutely tough I am. (seriously, nothing huge, just fluff)

But, so, this thing started happening. This one guy who was annoying started to hear rumors, but we didn't think much about them. UNTIL.

"So, Jenn, how're you and Annoying doing?"

Me: "Um... what? o.O

Weirdo Person: "Well, you and Annoying are dating, right? ;););)

Me: "Not... that I knew of? o.O

Weirdo Person: Well, I'm glad we had this talk Jenn. You just keep Annoying in check.

Me: Okay? I thought I was dating someone else. Whoa.

LATER

Me: ANNOYING! Dude, we're dating!

Annoying: Yeah, I kinda heard that around. Nice, isn't it?

Me: Dude, I want to slam your face into wall! I'm cheating!

Annoying: Well, my girlfriend doesn't even go to this school.

Me: SO?! That means that MY boyfriend will find out and then be like: YOU CHEATED ON ME!

Annoying: Which is why you should just DUMP HIM and date someone like me!

Me: Ew.

I did tell my boyfriend (the real one) that rumors went around about Annoying and I, and he was "cool" about it. But then, he never liked Annoying after that. Sad day. ):

But, Annoying is still one of my closest friends. He's pretty awesome, and as you probably saw, we kinda just let ourselves get really conceited. It works for us, which is apparently abusive and unhealthy. But at the same time, it kept us both sane and alive. And he was for sure one of the bestest friends ever during that time period. I mean now? Eh. Maybe I'll pass.

(just kidding. hahahahahahaa)

I hope you all enjoyed my cheating story. :3 Unintentional cheating is by far the best cheating, even though I wish people didn't assume. But hey! That's kinda okay. ;) It leads to an interesting dating story. And it kinda led to me finding my stupid short best friend.

Cheers!
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment