Friday, July 19, 2013

Guys, I'm not Doing Well....

Hi everyone!

Besides failing and being totally weirded-out by the new Gmail format, I'm just not doing too well. It's not sickness, it's just... Tired, not tired, tired, just drained in general and I don't know how to kick it. It's been super hard getting myself up. And I'm not thinking this is a typical bout of depression. So, I'm going to be taking a minor break and please excuse my not-so-frequent posting. :/

It's been a really long week. I just need to take a super cold shower, and then maybe I'll feel better.

Anyway, see ya'll Tuesday!

Cheers!
Jenn

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better and more energetic soon. I have been feeling the same way but I know it's from all the stress with my grandpa's situation. Take it easy my Friend!

    ReplyDelete