Tuesday, March 19, 2013

*ahem* Whoas!

Hi everyone!

I always say:

Unless you're writing a novel, don't write after nine at night. 

What happened to that? *headdesk* Sorry, everyone. I try not to rant. I'll leave that up for constant reminder, though. Because, honestly, ranting does nothing for the soul. You need to get out there and prove your worth to no one but yourself, which is why for me--even though kids at school may be mean or dancers may be skinny (oh self, just ONE MORE INCH!), it's my job in the end to make sure I'm happy. Because honestly, I'm not digging my generation. Where's the responsibility? Where's the ability to blame yourself for your problems, and get up and fix them yourself? 

Maybe I'm being super harsh on my generation, but that is where I stand. And I want to make it clear, now--it is 100% my fault for what is going on in my life and how I'm responding to it. Because human emotions are stupid and I CAN FIGHT THE SYSTEM! (fight or flight? how about "sorry, too busy NON-STOP-FIGHTING because the system's going dooown!!!)

Ah, I bring new meaning to "needs a life".

Anyway, my deepest apologies. For everything. My loyal, loyal readers, I feel like there's so much lying going on between us. First of all, what's up with that seriously photoshopped pic? Other than internet safety, I have no real reason. I mean, you could Google my name and find a picture, right? I'm on Facebook!

WRONG. My name is my pen name. I've lied to you on many accounts.

So, make up? Here's this video of fainting goats.


Cheers! 
Jenn

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad my review made "Little Dorrit" potentially easier for your to approach. Hope you enjoy it and the mini-series.

    ReplyDelete