Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Interview With Goldi

Fantasy Girl Mirada Ojos Verdes Wallpaper Download
This is Goldi's profile pic!
Hi everyone!
Today, we have a very special guest, Goldi! Goldi is a gal I have the pleasure of being Cabin Mates with this session! If you feel inspired and want to do NaNo, but it's "too late" now, just wait! Camp happens again in July. We hope to see you there! But for now, here's Goldi!


Q: What made you decide to do NaNoWriMo?

A: Answer: I have wanted to write a novel for a long time and I thought this would be the best way to get it done.


Q: What makes you think NaNoWriMo is the best way to get it done?
A: NaNo is the best because it is making me write 50,000 words in a month, Usually I would procrasinate and take 6 months to write 50,000 words.


Q: Is this your first NaNo?
A: Yes, this is my first time!!! (nervous O.o)


Q: What did you do to prepare for a month of writing?
A: I planned a lot! I bought Ready, Set, Novel (A NaNo book that you fill out with all your story plans), I also have a whole notebook of story notes!!!


Q: Have you/are you planning on telling anyone that you see on a day-to-day basis, as a support group sort of setup?
A: No, my real life friends hate writing, mainly plan on talking to my NaNo cabin mates for support!


Q: How do you want your cabin mates to help you out?
A: Keep me motivated, once the hardcore writing happens and I want to give up.


Q: Do you have future plans that involve writing?
A: I plan to do as many NaNo's as I can for now on, I want to be an author and plan to publish before I am an adult.


Q: Who's your dream publisher?
A: Bloomsberry Press (that is where J.K. Rowling was published)


Q: A lot of Campers make survival kits for the month. If you have one, what's in yours?
A: Computer, Post its, Notebooks/ pens/ pencils, CANDY, thumb drive, Ready, Set, Novel, Tea, Inspiration boards on Pinterest, and my NaNo and YWS accounts.


Bonus question: What's your favourite dessert? 
A: Brownies or Rocky road ice cream.

UPDATE: Check out Goldi!

Thanks, Goldi!(:
Cheers! 
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment