Saturday, March 23, 2013

Closet DIY pt.1

Hi everyone!

Recently, with the thought of Camp NaNo present--ah! Less than 10 days away!--I've decided to use this upcoming week to convert my currently not-so-used closet into a writing haven. I have one super comfy seat, and if I can get the carpets super clean, I think it would be an excellent place to sit and write for a while!

I think that this is an excellent way to use some space that is currently not being used at all. With this whole blog supposed to be about creativity and inspirational thinking, I think it's a fantastic way to get out there and really think about the things in life that we often overlook. I mean, how many resources do we let slip away? How many blank pages in notebooks do we discard when we could be making some cool notebooks with?

Hopefully, that sparks a bit of inspiration. I'll be posting updates on how the closet is coming along! Stay tuned!

Cheers,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment