Saturday, March 2, 2013

High School Mishaps

Hi peeps!

First, let's get right down to business. Before high school, I had a total of one year in middle school--before then, I had been homeschooled. I was about to enter into a realm of kids that were going to be eccentric, strange, and would sometimes get in problems with me. Some of these problems would be avoidable, some of these problems would be interesting to get into--all in all, it would teach me and help me grow. And would be incredibly scary.

As I'm getting crafting tutorials ready, I shall begin to tell stories--memorable ones, sad ones, stories that confuse me--about my time in high school. As I'm still in high school, we'll see how these stories go.

Next craft tutorial should be up today!(:

Cheers!
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment