Saturday, March 30, 2013

Escape from Blog-Land

Hi everyone!

Here, at 7pm a new day starts in Blog-Land. And according to my posts, I didn't post anything yesterday--which is so true. Why? Well...

Jenn's To-Do List (once per week)

Night before: 
  1. Night before: wash & hang laundry (jeans, undergarments, pj's, and socks all go in basket for the laundry-mat).
Day After:
  1. Good morning! Let's begin with some breakfast and a shower! And hey, if it's that day, let's jog!(: 
  2. Bring Laundry up from basement and hang in closet for later. 
  3. Start cleaning up the room, it's a mess! 
  4. Vacuum and shampoo the carpets (shampoo was today, but will not be done for another month or so). 
  5. Dust and replace all object's that move out of place.
  6. Make your bed, missie! 
  7. Put clothes onto bed, start folding and putting them away into drawers. Bring hangers back to basement. 
  8. Go into closet (and now writing nook!!!) and vacuum and shampoo if needed. 
  9. Get onto Baby (notebook/laptop) and start cleaning up on there, too. (for another day) 
  10. Make sure dry-ables get dried! Beat pillows to a pulp, and check to see how long it's been since you did sheets (at LEAST once a month). 
And that's my life in a nutshell. Usually, this is Friday night/Saturday, but because I'm on spring break I went the extra mile and re-arranged my furniture.(: More space, better living style, it's good!!! (also, I bargained with my sister for control over the closet officially~! I'm so excited, the writing nook is so cute!)

But, on a daily routine: 


  1. Get up for school--6:00am
  2. Shower, get siblings up, make lunches, breakfast, walk to school--7:00am
  3. School!--8:00am-3:00pm 
  4. Get home 3:10pm, take off uncomfortable clothes and check email, Facebook, work on blog post, get non-school stuff DONE--3:10-5:10 
  5. Freak out about homework around 5:20, eat with family, watch an episode of a show with family, and start homework around--6:30 
  6. Homework until bed!--6:30-8:45
  7. 8:45--I write if I'm up to it. 
I usually write at school, though. And writing that out... gee, I'm kinda lazy. I mean, insert random chores and stuff and usually 2 hours of dancing in there somewhere, but that's my concrete schedule for the most part (some days I do avoid my Baby at all costs). Also, with current resolve to stop visiting some sites (they were clean don't worry! ^.^ Just pretty unhealthy spiritually and otherwise), I usually have a hard time spending more than an hour online unless I'm writing blog posts. So, moral of the story: I blog. That's about it.

Though, I try very hard not to just blog. And I've got some amazing posts coming up in April!(: Just you wait. Until then, you'll have this single post and a:

Happy Easter! 


to get yourselves along. 

Cheers! 
Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment