Tuesday, May 14, 2013

News!

Hi everyone!

Did I ever mention that I feel like I'm talking to myself? Cause I do. But, pretty soon ya'll will see who I've really been talking to--only 150 more pageviews to 1,000, and then I will throw a celebratory post together! Partay?

Anyway, June is coming up very quickly, which means summer will be here soon, which means that I have a request for anyone who is a blogger! Please email me at: jen.leahy.smiles@gmail.com for more information. ( jen (dot) leahy (dot) smiles (at) gmail (dot) com) I promise it will be quick, easy, and painless! (well, depending on you, really)

Thanks so much if you email me, or even if you just read my blog.(: If you're a reader, please stay with me until mid-June, and I'll post another News! update that I would love to have you respond to!

Cheers!
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment