Monday, May 27, 2013

Prayer Request?

Hi everyone!

First, I want to take a moment to just say that I'm extremely grateful for all of the veterans that served--willingly or unwillingly. Our country thanks you, as do I. And thank you to the loved ones that have watched their sons and daughters leave into a war, you're all so loving and kind to share your children with us like that. None are forgotten. <3

(I was going to post a picture, but... trust me, Google's images seem a tad bit gaudy and disrespectful. so I'll just let you picture something)

And next, I want to take a brief moment to request some prayer for a job I'm attempting to get. Applications are filled out, and my fingers are crossed. I would greatly appreciate some extra prayer!

Cheers & thank you,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment