Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Writing Essentials

Hi everyone!

I decided to write this post on writing essentials. Do ya'll remember way back when in April when I attempted NaNoWriMo? Well, I always wanted to do this post, but never did. I'll list what I keep on me at all times, what I use just for writing, and what I keep in my writing bag. Here's a picture of all of it:


Now, a break-down (please don't mind the pictures--had to use flash indoors and everyone knows how that works out.).



Here's a picture of the self-maintenance stuff that I have. I keep an EOS sphere (this one is strawberry sorbet), some Be Enchanted had lotion, and a nail file. Ever since I started keeping the nail file, my nails have been really healthy and long, so I consider it a good-luck-with-nails-charm.


Here's my electronic stuff. On the bottom are my spare headphones (two for $14--my dad said get two so I can have an extra, 'cause I run through them like crazy), and I love the sound from them. There's my pink iPod from when I detassled, bought with my own money. I was so excited I cried when I got it. HAHAHA, just kidding, I was too dehydrated to do that. The blue thing is my flashdrive, and there's my current pair of headphones.(: Without music, I couldn't write. And without my flashdrive, I couldn't save my writing. YAY TECHNOLOGY! 



 Here's two pictures of my favourite books--Just Listen by Sarah Dessen, and my journal. Whenever I need a break or some time to sit back and think for myself, I like to read or write. And writing makes me happy, and journaling makes the world a better place.(:



Whoooo! And finally, here's the essentials for life: writing utensils and chocolate! I've got led, erasers, pens, a mechanical pencil, and a bar of chocolate.


Purse Essentials: 

  • Pen and/or pencil 
  • Journal 
  • Flashdrive 
  • iPod and headphones 
  • Camera 
  • Pads/tampons
  • EOS/Chapstick 
  • Hand lotion 
  • Nail file 
  • Hand sanitizer  

Writing Bag Essentials: 

  • Sketchbook (that black thing under everything)
  • Baby (my netbook I've currently typing on) 
  • Pencils and/or pens 
  • Book/reading material 

I hope some of you found that inspirational! What are your writing must-haves? What pieces of technology do you think a blogger can't live without? I'll try to do a purse-must-have post soon, because there's so many things that must be discussed! 

Cheers! 
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment